23 December 2008

POINTER SISTERS


FIRE

I'm ridin' in your car
You turn on the radio
You're pullin' me close
I just say no
I say I don't like it
But you know I'm a liar
'Cause when we kiss
Ooooh, fire

Late at night
You're takin' me home
You say you wanna stay
I say I wanna be alone
I say I don't love you
But you know I'm a liar
'Cause when we kiss
Ooooh, fire

You had a hold on me
Right from the start
A grip so tight
I couldn't tear it apart
My nerves all jumpin'
Actin' like a fool
Well, your kisses they burn
But my heart stays cool

Well, Romeo and Juliet
Samson and Delilah
Baby you can bet
A love they couldn't deny
My words say split
But my words they lie
'Cause when we kiss
Ooooh, fire

Ooooh, fire
Kisses like fire
Burn me up with fire
I like what you're doin' now
Fire
Touchin' me
Fire
Touchin' me
Burnin' me
Fire
Take me home

No comments: